Saturday, January 17, 2015

Welcome to the Myers-Ward Family Gathering

How many times do we wish we could get together with our family members, but things  come up or distances become to great, and the wish doesn't become a reality. This morning my sister (Linda Myers Point) called a told me our cousin Betty Ann Beaver passed away. We had been planning to get together soon, but now that opportunity has passed too. So, I decided to create a cyberspace place that the descendants of the James Henry Myers and Sidney B. Ward families can gather. I hope that this will help those of us who knew James Henry and Alberta Myers and/or Sidney and Fannie Ward to connect and reconnect -- and share our family histories and memories with our younger members.

I am looking forward to hearing your stories and comments, as well as seeing pictures that you would like to share of our family. I plan to use this blog to share genealogical information I have been collecting for many years. Please join the blog so you will receive notices when new postings are added.

Welcome to our family gathering!
James - Junior - Jim Myers (or however else you may know me)

No comments:

Post a Comment